Failed to deliver by the due date. Program was not working

Failed to resolve the issues

No customer service

They delivered an incomplete solution by the due date and then deliver another code that was not working. No customer services. No refund or discount for no meeting the due date. I attached a picture of what I got. Not professional at all. Bad quality. You will feel pissed off because they will treat you really bad and make you feel like you are crazy and the job they delivered was good. I filled a complaint on paypal because this people can't continue causing damage to others. I was charged almost $100 for nothing because what I got I can't even use it.

Due date was Nov 07 and today 13 I have no response from them.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of assignment help assignment help from Assignment Help and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $96 and wants Assignment Help to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was total scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Assignment Help for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Assignment Help?

Comments

Saratoga, California, United States #1240090

You are trying to scam everyone by cheating on your schoolwork. Now you complain that the criminals you conspired with ripped you off. Wow.