Assignment Help - “Bad service.... just for money (Not Recommended At ALL)”

Update added by user Jun 05

I communicate with their senior management and they promised me to act fast on that, and nothing happened.

After they cam to know that I will post a feedback on different websites, they start asking me not to do this but nothing has been done to my work that I want.

Senior Management name Rose Robinson, you can find it in LinkedIn as well

Original review posted by user Jun 03

I ordered an assignment and they charged me $151. First they promised me to deliver as per the requirements within the agreed date. they sent mail stating that I need to pay the remaining out of the cost which is $70 , I asked them to ensure that everything has been done according to the requirements and I attached a document to ensure that this is the requirements, they confirmed stating that to make sure that everything will be matching my expectation I need to pay the remaining out and they will do the rework.

After that I got shocked that they didn't do anything and went with them in communication coming and going between them, even I wasted my phone credit talking over the phone with them for more than hours and at the end they informed me that they are sorry but I need to pay more to have the rework which is $150 extra. after long discussion I trust them again and agreed to pay $100 where they said that they gave me a discount of $50 and the assignment will be delivered with 2 days.

just 2 hours after the agreement, I got new message saying that the amount of words will be exceeding the limit and I need to pay another $50 and here you will find that they are cheating.

Delay in delivery the assignment, paying extra for rework and at the end asking for more and more. even I reached to their management in LinkedIn (Rose Robinson - Customer relationship manager) please check it in LinkedIn and sent her mail and she didn't even reply to my messages at the same time and then she sent only message saying that I forward your message to the expert, is this customer satisfaction that they are looking for?

I got fed up with this company after 1 month discussion about this assignment and now i need to do all the work by myself.

Believe me am telling all the truth and if you want to check please go to the feedback review in their website and search for global business strategy assignment feedback and you will find it.

I recommend everyone not to deal with them, when you chat with their customer service you will feel that they are the best but the problem what you are getting from customer service is totally different from what you will end up with them.

Am ready to share everyone the documents and the communication just to know what happened to me and to ensure not to fall with similar situation.

below is just one of the communication from them and I have lot to share.

Message: Hi,

Just quick recap on your mail below, you informed me that to do the amendments I need to pay the remaining amount of money, so please explain to me why it turned that I need to pay extra.

definitely there was a mistake from your side in the communication

Dear Student,

We request you to pay the remaining balance and go through the solution we have provided and let us know for the amendments.

Also, We have discussed your case with our expert and found that the docs file provided by you in your last message was not initially mentioned.

To provide the amendments according to this docx file an additional word count of 1600 words is needed for which 70 USD is supposed to be paid.

Kindly update with your status so that we can provide the changes.

16-May-2016 05:02 pm

Dear Student,

We have received your requirements regarding the activities.

We have forwarded your message to the expert and will work accordingly.

We will be able to provide the revised solution / response within 48 hours or sooner.

We appreciate your cooperation with us.

16-May-2016 09:58 am

If there is an option to rate them without any star i would rather rate it like this...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Assignment Writing
Review category
review #859062 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Assignment Help? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 04 #1168823

They are big mafia. Same they did with me but they completed my assignment which was totally wrong and i failed. And they did not refund my money

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.